The 5th has met at the same place in West Bromwich since 1924; Wesley Methodist Church on the High Street, West Bromwich.
The original building was built in the 1830’s but was replaced in the 1970’s by a more modern building due to dry rot and other problems.
Wesley Methodist Church, High Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8ND:
For a more detailed map and directions of where we are, please CLICK HERE
We meet here EVERY Friday at the following times:
Anchors (5-8 yrs old) meet at: 17:15 – 18:30
Juniors (8-11 yrs old) meet at: 18:45 – 20:00
Company and Seniors (11-18 yrs old) meet at: 19:45 – 22:00
Other Activities at Wesley
Of course, we are not the only group that uses Wesley; here a list of other groups that also use the facilities.
- Rainbows (Tuesdays – 17:00 & Thursdays – 17:30)
- Brownies (Tuesdays – 18:00 and Thursdays – 17:45)
- Guides (Fridays – 19:00)
- Ladies Group (First Wednesday in the month – 19:45)
- Men’s Group (Second Wednesday in the month – 19:30)
- Coffee Morning (Thursdays – 10:00-12:00)
- Choir Practice (Fridays – 19:45)
- and many others…